The report is for owners or possible owners of solar power plants.
Sunpulse has developed a quantifiable methodology to ascertain the 20 year cashflow effect of an electricity company curtailment.
We combine our curtailment calculation with a probability scenario dependent on the size and location of the solar power plants in the vicinity of the solar plant being studied. We are
tracking over 550,000 solar plants throughout Japan.
- Quantifiable output calculation.
- Engineering assumption matrix.
- Based on feedback from solar power plant owners experience in the market.
- Kyushu Electric Power Company area.
- Tohoku Electric Power Company area.
- Other electrical company areas depending on requests and specific case-by-case scenarios.